With the high cost of having to replace old unreliable machinery, TECHSERV can carry out a full overhaul and refurbishment of your existing machine tools at a fraction of the cost of having to purchase a new machine.
We are able to carry out a thorough evaluation of your machine and advise and recommend any necessary remedial work required. These include:
- Re-grinding the machines slideways including replacing the Turcite B bearing material.
- Replacing the linear bearing rails.
- Replacing or refurbishing ballscrews and leadscrews.
- Replacing worn and brittle electrical wiring looms.
- Replacing and overhauling spindle and gearbox assemblies.
- Electronic servo drive and motor overhauls.
- Overhauling or replacing the entire CNC control system.
- Mechanical and electrical modifications or upgrades.